At The Grove Estate Addiction Treatment Center in Indiana, our top priority is to facilitate the highest level of clinical outcomes for our clients and their families. With a specialized focus on working professionals, our detox program aims to offer a cohesive treatment environment where clients can readily relate to their peers, particularly when it comes to the unique struggles, triggers, and stressors associated with addiction in the workplace. We employ a trauma-informed, non-coercive approach, deeply rooted in the latest research on the neurobiology of addiction, vulnerability to relapse, and the psychological aspects that contribute to substance abuse.
Our detox services are open to voluntary adult clients aged 18 and over, irrespective of race or national origin, and who meet our admission criteria. The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level of care standards guide our placement decisions. Our ultimate goal is to restore each individual to a healthier, more joyful, and more productive life, free from the burdens of chemical dependency and harmful behaviors.
Medically Monitored Detox and Withdrawal Management
We utilize medical interventions, including the administration of physician-prescribed medications and medical monitoring, to safely seperate clients from addictive substances and ease their withdrawal symptoms. In addition to medical detox services, our therapeutic community utilizes a plethora of treatment modalities, including Individual Counseling that focuses on problem-specific short-term goals and Group Counseling sessions that address a range of emotional and behavioral issues. Alcohol and Drug Seminars provide educational insights, while our unique Wellness Groups and Sessions offer tailored physical wellness interventions to meet each client’s specific needs.
Licensed And Credentialed Staff
Our team of detox professionals is on your side from Day 1. We work to gather information, learn your story, and nail down a clear picture of the past and present to determine your best path toward healing. They’ll guide you through each assessment and meet regularly to ensure that your treatment evolves as you progress through detox. Your detox team will walk you through evaluations, medication management, and behavioral health recommendations. They can also help you plan your next steps after treatment as you move through a full continuum of care.
- Psychiatric Provider– As indicated, a Psychiatric provider will complete a psychiatric evaluation to determine psychiatric and/or substance dependence diagnoses. Weekly rounds are completed by the psychiatrist (or his/her designee) along with frequent treatment teams to evaluate the progression of the client toward their treatment goals.
- Medical Provider – The Medical Provider completes a thorough client physical, including a comprehensive review of current medication. Collaborates with the attending psychiatrist on any medical issues that may contribute/impact their substance use.
- Licensed Clinicians – Provide clinical assessments and group therapy and individual work with clients utilizing the evidence-based curriculum. The clinician will coordinate the completion of the multidisciplinary treatment plan. They will assist the client in creating, implementing and practicing their Individualized Wellness Recovery Plan to maintain a reduction in symptoms and enhance the quality of life. Assures all discharge care responsibilities are completed. They coordinate all communication with collateral entities for aftercare planning.
- Rec Therapist– Provides therapeutic interventions through the use of expressive modalities such as music, art, and movement. They will assist the client to develop alternative forms of positive communication and processing of emotions as well as practice positive coping skills.
- Registered Nurses and Mental Health Workers – The milieu staff’s role is to monitor the client’s medical condition and behavior, provide safety and structure, and assure the implementation of the daily program.
Drug and Alcohol Detox Protocols At The Grove Estate in Indiana
Detoxification is the first crucial step in the journey toward recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. At The Grove Estate, we offer evidence-based Drug and Alcohol Detox Protocols designed to safely and effectively manage withdrawal symptoms. Our program offers Medically Monitored In-Client Services for Withdrawal Management, utilizing medical interventions that include the use of physician-prescribed medications. However, it should be noted that intravenous therapy is not available. For those requiring round-the-clock support, our High and Low Intensity Residential Services offer a 24-hour structured environment with medical, nursing, and detoxification services.
Detoxification is the process of eliminating toxins from the body, specifically those related to drug and alcohol use. The goal is to manage withdrawal symptoms under medical supervision, reducing the risk of complications and preparing the individual for further treatment.
Detox can be a challenging and sometimes dangerous process. Withdrawal symptoms can range from mild to severe and may include nausea, anxiety, and even seizures. That’s why it’s crucial to undergo detox under medical supervision. Our healthcare professionals at The Grove Estate are trained to monitor these symptoms and administer appropriate medications to manage discomfort and potential complications.
Common Drugs Treated for Detox
Here is a list of common substances that we treat for detox at our facility:
- Alcohol: Withdrawal can lead to symptoms like tremors, anxiety, and delirium tremens.
- Opioids (Heroin, Morphine, OxyContin): Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and intense cravings.
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium): Withdrawal can cause anxiety, insomnia, and seizures.
- Cocaine: Symptoms often include depression, fatigue, and increased appetite.
- Methamphetamines: Withdrawal can result in fatigue, depression, and increased sleep.
- Prescription Medications: Such as Adderall and Ritalin.
- Hallucinogens (LSD, PCP): Detox generally involves treating disorientation and hallucinations.
Get Started At The Grove Estate, Luxury Detox Center In Indiana
At The Grove Estate, we prioritize your safety and comfort during the detox process. Our Drug and Alcohol Detox Protocols are designed to provide the most effective treatment in a compassionate setting. In addition, we accept most major insurances. Reach out to us today to take the first step towards a healthier, substance-free life.